David A. Fitzgibbons III
David A. Fitzgibbons II is an attorney with Fitzgibbons Law Offices, P.L.C., and son of its founder, David A. Fitzgibbons, Jr. With over 20 years of legal experience, Mr. Fitzgibbons focuses his practice on business law, civil litigation, and government relations. In recognition of his devotion to clients and the legal profession, Mr. Fitzgibbons has received an "AV" preeminent rating, indicating the highest levels of professional excellence and ethical standards.
Mr. Fitzgibbons has lived in Casa Grande, Arizona for nearly forty years, and is an active member of the local community. He is past President for the Pinal County Bar Association and is currently the President/Chairman of the Casa Grande Regional Medical Center Foundation, the Casa Grande Art Museum, and the Casa Grande Industrial Development Authority. He also serves as a board member of Regional Care Services Corporation and Casa Grande Regional Medical Center. In addition, Mr. Fitzgibbons previously devoted years of service to the Casa Grande Planning and Zoning Commission and the Casa Grande Food Bank.
- State Bar of Arizona, 1987
- State Bar of Arizona
- Past President, Pinal County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America / The American Association for Justice
- President and Chairman, Casa Grande Regional Medical Center Foundation
- President, Casa Grande Art Museum
- President, Casa Grande Industrial Development Authority
- Board of Trustees, Regional Care Services Corporation
- Board of Trustees, Casa Grande Regional Medical Center,
- Casa Grande Planning and Zoning Commission, 1987-1993
- Casa Grande Food Bank, 1987-1994