Denis M. Fitzgibbons
Denis M. Fitzgibbons is the son of firm founding partner David A. Fitzgibbons, Jr., and has been an attorney at Fitzgibbons Law Offices, P.L.C. since 1993. Mr. Fitzgibbons assists individuals, families, and major corporations in the areas of municipal law, employment law, probate, estate planning, and civil litigation. For his distinguished legal services, Mr. Fitzgibbons has received an "AV" preeminent rating, signifying that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence and ethical standards.
When not working at the Fitzgibbons Law Offices, P.L.C., Mr. Fitzgibbons serves as City Attorney for the Cities of Coolidge and Maricopa, Judge Pro Tempore for Pinal County Superior Court, and as an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association. He is a member of the Pinal and Gila Counties Legal Aid Society, and past president of both the Pinal County Bar Association and the Greater Casa Grande Valley Economic Development Foundation. He is also a coach for the Boys and Girls club. Mr. Fitzgibbons currently resides in Casa Grande with his wife, Lisa, and their three children.
- State Bar of Arizona, 1989
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 1991
- Judge Pro Tempore, Pinal County Superior Court
- Arbitrator, American Arbitration Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Past President, Pinal County Bar Association
- Past President, Greater - Casa Grande Valley Economic Development Foundation
- Pinal and Gila Counties Legal Aid Society
- Coach, Boys & Girls Club