Estate Planning & Probate
Fitzgibbons Law Offices, P.L.C. represents clients throughout Arizona in estate planning, probate administration, trust administration, and trust and estate litigation. We carefully craft comprehensive estate plans that accomplish the goals of our clients while minimizing their tax implications.
We recognize that each situation is unique and prepare every client's estate planning documents accordingly. Our areas of representation include:
- Trusts (Revocable Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs)
- Special Needs Trusts
- Medical and Durable Powers of Attorney
- Advance Directives and Medical Directives
- Living Wills
Our attorneys have extensive experience in the area of probate administration, and have handled estates of all sizes and complexities, ranging from simple estates to large estates comprised of extensive holdings in real estate, business interests, and assets located in more than one state.
Our trust and estate attorneys have significant experience in the area of trust administration, including advising clients regarding the following:
- Trustee's duties, powers, and standards
- Accounting and recordkeeping requirements
- Management and investment of trust assets
- Creditor's rights against trusts and beneficiaries
- Trustee compensation and attorney's fees
- Subtrust funding
- Income taxation of trusts
- Estate tax returns
- Administration after the death of a trustor
Estate and Trust Litigation
Our attorneys also provide experienced representation of trustees or beneficiaries of trusts in trust and estate litigation, including contested wills or trusts, contested probate matters, allegations involving a breach of fiduciary duty, lawsuits concerning the interpretation of estate planning documents, disputes over accountings, and trustee removal proceedings.
To discuss your estate planning needs with an experienced attorney, contact Fitzgibbons Law Offices, P.L.C. to schedule a consultation.